Today we welcome international speaker, coach, and author Wanda Allen to the podcast. Wanda is an expert in helping entrepreneurs, business owners, and sales professionals increase pipelines, improve sales performance and strengthen relationships by developing strong follow-up skills.
In this episode, we discuss how our mindset impacts lead generation and follow-up, the role that perseverance plays in the process, and why the second best answer you can get is a “no.”
Be prepared to be inspired to go out there, get some nos, and land some sales!
- What led Wanda to become an author and coach
- How systems and processes serve as guardrails
- The reasons people don’t follow up
- Why the second best answer you can get is “no”
- How people can develop a schedule for follow up
- Developing a schedule for following up
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second, and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Register for Design Biz Retreat: