Today, we welcome Britney Glass, a transformational interior designer and life coach based in New Jersey. In this episode, Britney shares the evolution of her design business, Glass Touch Interiors, and her holistic approach to uncovering her client’s true needs and desires in life and their surroundings. We also discuss her journey of design from the moment she realized that coaching is a natural component of the design process and how a few meaningful questions can unlock the true intention behind the design.
Tune in for an episode packed with laughs, compelling stories, and the kind of insights that might just spark your next big chapter in both design and life.
- The integration of personal growth with interior design to create spaces that reflect and support clients’ true selves.
- The importance of understanding clients’ deeper needs and the role of coaching in the design process.
- Britney’s approach to holistic design that focuses on clients’ aspirations and personal discovery.
- The concept of embodiment in personal and professional growth.
- The significance of mindset and intentionality in creating a fulfilling life and successful design career.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Website – https://glasstouchinteriors.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/britneycglass/
- Clear the Clutter Session – https://theglasstouch.as.me/clearyourclutter
Register for our 5th Annual Design Bis Retreat: https://designbizsurvivalguide.com/design-biz-retreat/