Welcome to our Las Vegas Market Re-Cap + High Point Warm Up episode! In this episode, I’ll share a little about my Las Vegas Market Experience along with some tips and advice if you have never been. I’m also going to provide some insight into the upcoming High Point Market to help you plan ahead and make the most of your time there.
Then we’ll chat with the Director of Content and Community for ANDMORE – Amanda Brinkman, about the changes in branding that we’ve all seen for market and what it all means for the design community. Designed to streamline and enhance, we discuss the innovative tools they’re offering, including a game-changing app that’s set to revolutionize how buyers plan and organize their market experience.
Join us as we delve into the transformation sweeping across the design industry, fueled by technological innovation.
- The recent markets in Las Vegas and High Point, including the changing trends in the design industry.
- The rebranding and omni-channel experience introduced by ANDMORE in the Las Vegas, Atlanta, and High Point markets.
- The innovative tools being offered by ANDMORE to enhance buyers’ market experiences, including a new app.
- Deep dive into the future of the design industry and the transformative effects of technological innovation.
- The benefits and features of the new ANDMORE app for organizing and enhancing market experiences.
- Insights on the inaugural show of Shop Object at the High Point Market and the exciting prospects it offers to buyers.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Register for Design Biz Retreat: https://designbizsurvivalguide.com/design-biz-retreat/