No two paths are the same. Someone may know what they want, go to design school, and land a job out of college. Another person could try other careers before deciding to learn more about interior design. Regardless of the level of education or the length of time it takes to get there, both could very well reach the same conclusion.
Today we welcome Heidi Callier to the podcast. In this episode, we discuss the evolution of her widely respected brand and the impact that becoming a brand has on the continued growth and development of her interior design business. We discuss her approach to supporting projects across the country, her team structure, and her streamlined project selection process. Heidi also shares the process of developing her first book, due this Fall, and her collaboration with long-time friend and photographer Haris Kenjar.
We hope you feel inspired and refreshed by Heidi’s evolution.
- How Heidi got into the design business and the necessary experience to get her foot in the door.
- The benefits of working in a showroom when you’re first starting in design.
- How the design landscape has changed and expanded after COVID.
- Being intentional about only putting out work that you want to bring back.
- How Heidi is handling collaboration opportunities and retaining her brand image.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Design Biz Survival Guide is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
Member Vault link: designbizsurvivalguide.vipmembervault.com