Today we welcome Katie McFarlan of Dakota Design Co., an operations consulting and support service business for interior designers and event planners. In this episode, Katie shares her top three tips to protect your creative business from times of economic uncertainty. Our conversation dives deep into ways to control your expenses, diversify your streams of revenue, and market smarter at a time when messaging is everything.
Listen to this episode for recession strategies for your design business.
- The number one challenge Katie helps interior designers with
- Tips to help designers protect themselves from the recession
- How to know your numbers and control your expenses
- Tips for diversifying your revenue streams
- Why you should never stop marketing
- Katie’s secret to survival
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Design Biz Survival Guide is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!